PROJECT MANAGER – MEDIA SALES – GLOBAL EVENTS
CAN YOU MANAGE A MEDIA PROJECT AND ITS SALES TEAM?
Basic Salary + Commission + Bonuses
We are seeking an experienced media sales manager to successfully manage our media projects and the sales teams working on them.
Experience in media sales management is desirable, but not essential. Perhaps you were a successful team leader and are now ready to run the show.
The role includes recruiting, training, developing, motivating existing and new sales executives, involvement and carrying out the planning, sales strategy and overall execution of the project and increase advertising sales revenue via new business development.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes to be considered for the role:
- A minimum of three years’ successful telephone advertising sales experience, with the highest ability to manage and build relationships with key accounts.
- A strong background of closing sales and negotiating with senior executive management at all levels.
- Experience of training sales executives to understand angles, objection-handling, company business principles, work ethics, and structure and product knowledge.
- A solid, reliable, trustworthy, profit-minded business leader with determination to win and build a team environment.
- An executive with a lead-from-the-front and hands-on mentality.
- An executive with impeccable closing abilities and second-voicing skills who can close his or her own business as well as that of others.
- A leader with self-motivation who can motivate others, who will be respected and admired for his/her vision and creativeness.
We are International Media Organisation, a young, dynamic B2B media and publishing company located in North West London, (Golders Green Northern Line).
We publish show magazines, websites as well as other media products for the visiting audiences of the world’s largest business events, within the travel, manufacturing, photography, leisure, fashion, sports, design, renewable energy and furniture sectors. Our business model places us at the forefront of these industries mass communication platforms.
We work with the biggest brands in the world and our sales proposition is straightforward, logical and undeniably strong resulting in excellent earnings for our sales teams.
If you have the above experience and attributes we are looking for we want to hear from you now!
In the first instance email your CV and accompanying letter explaining your previous sales/ management success and experience to
firstname.lastname@example.org(quoting reference SM12)